I can't help but feel like every episode after the pilot has been a letdown. From the looks of the first episode, we were looking at something good, but episodes feel bland, despite the best efforts of the cast and crew. It's by no means all bad, but I simply expected more
mardi 30 avril 2019
Review: Leaving Everything
I can't help but feel like every episode after the pilot has been a letdown. From the looks of the first episode, we were looking at something good, but episodes feel bland, despite the best efforts of the cast and crew. It's by no means all bad, but I simply expected more
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
Showtime 2.10 - Retribution Part II
Showtime - Retribution Part II Genre : Drama / Comedy / Sports Showrunner: Steven Soderbergh Wr...
-
The first season of Crime of the Century was full of promises given the pedigree of the talent involved and they deli...
-
Before we get to the weekly ratings, a special announcement from Mo Buck. These last few have been pr...
-
Miami Vice - Swamp Country Genre: Crime / Action Director: Peter Berg Writer: Roy Horne Based on the television series ...




Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire